I thought it was about time to do another roundup. They take me a while, and I always try to include some goodies maybe no one else has come across. I’m rather picky – everything I list is generally free or should benefit the low-income families. Many deals are time limited- when they are over or out, they are out, so if you want them, act quickly.
Shop Amazon – $6 for Conde Nast Traveler All Access + Free Weekender Bag
Oh my gosh it’s almost Halloween! One of my cats saw my keyboard cord flopping around and suddenly I had a cat hanging just by a single paw with his claws on one hand stuck in my belly. OUCH.
How about some free and fun freebies and other valuable offers? (these re time limited, and may be expired if you read this much later than the posting date.)
- There’s free Sheba Catfood, Tena products, and Loreal Paris Color Vibrancy samples over at the Walmart site. CLICK HERE.
- This one IS NOT FREE, but if you like Starbucks, and have a good friend that will do this WITH YOU, you can each score $10 in Starbucks cards for $5 each. Details of the Starbuck’s Twitter offer is here. It is still live at 5am as I am writing this.
- With the economy being like it is, who can’t use some free Astroglide? There’s a free sample here.
- Free (or nearly free) Lindt chocolate makes my day. The big bars are $2.12 and 2.23 at my local Walmart. It’s been free at some of the drugstores too- it’s a great coupon if you get the bars. This coupon is for $2.00 off. Print 2!
If for some reason it shows up as print limit reached, reopen it, unclip it, then clip it and try it again.
- There’s a free year’s subscription to JET magazine HERE.
- There’s a free subscription to W Magazine at Rewards Gold. There’s a simple little survey, it’s not long.
- There’s a free subscription to Travel & Leisure at Reward’s Gold. Click here to take that little survey and get it.
- There’s a free subscription to SELF MAGAZINE at Reward’s Gold as well. Click here for it.
- It’s a great time to try a free subscription to Amazon Prime. If you already shop there, their free shipping minimum just increased to $35 an order. If you don’t like it, it’s VERY EASY to cancel. You cancel online, under MY ACCOUNT with the click of a button. We love ours and find it saves us money. With Prime, you can:
Click here for the free 30 day trial.
- Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes with titles for everyone
- Borrow books from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping with no minimum order size
- There’s a free subscription to Family Circle at Mercury Magazines. Click here. There survey is longer, especially if you get the free trade publications they offer, and they are geared more towards people that work outside of the home. I have got free magazines from them in the past with no bill and no spam though.
- Techy types out there might like Free Disk Image 6 Pro (FULL VERSION)
It’s available here. You can use this to image your hard disk.
I hope you’ve found something that will brighten today or a future day for you. I love getting free stuff in the mail and trying new things.
It’s time for another ‘Free Stuff Roundup.’ Hope everyone’s had a great weekend! 🙂
- At Walmart, you can get FREE panty liners or, if you’d rather, 1.00 off store brand larger pads.
Print here to get the coupon. You should be able to use this link twice per computer.
- On the side of this page is a link to SAVINGS STAR. Go there, and get your offer for FREE KROGER GUM PICKS. SELECT Markets ONLY.
- If you shop at Kroger, go log in now, go to DIGITAL COUPONS, sort by RECENT, and you will see a free strip of Platinum Yeast. I’ve tried this, it is very good yeast. It activates quickly for those times you might be a bit hurried. Now, I generally advise people to buy yeast in larger quantities, as that’s the cheapest way to buy it. I have the larger bags listed in the Frugal store, and they are much bigger and about the same price as a jar in the grocery store. However, you can’t beat free.
Here’s the link to Kroger.
- Get 50 free points at My Points.com. Search on K-Mart. (Sunday night only.) Click the banner with the autumn leaf, and you’ll get 50 free points! I’ve belonged to mypoints for a few years now. I get a gift card from them every month or two. They are totally legit!
- Free Subscription to US Weekly Magazine. There’s a very short survey- it’s very easy, then just enter your address and get your free subscription. It’s great entertainment news! The magazines come from Rewards Gold, my favorite place to get magazines, because they never spam or send bills.
Go HERE to get your free subscription to US Magazine.
- 30 day free trial to Amazon Prime! For 30 days, you get unlimited free streaming of movies and videos, as well as 2 day free shipping! It’s very easy to cancel if you don’t want to continue, just sign in to Amazon, click on MY ACCOUNT, then cancel from there. You don’t have to call anyone and there’s no hassle at all. Click below to get started now! Another thing I like is the Kindle Owners Lending Library. If you have a Kindle Fire, you get to borrow 1 free book a month, and they often have best sellers. I read the entire Hunger Games series this way!
Well, that’s all I see tonight. I’ll keep you posted if I see some more good ones!
If you have a http://www.mycokerewards.com account, and you’ve put in 6 bottle-cap codes recently, try logging in and typing “football” as a code. It will trigger a free college football t-shirt.
If not, then if you have 6 codes, put them in, and then try the ‘football’ code as your 7th. 🙂
They have several to choose from in several different sizes.