I thought it was about time to do another roundup. They take me a while, and I always try to include some goodies maybe no one else has come across. I’m rather picky – everything I list is generally free or should benefit the low-income families. Many deals are time limited- when they are over or out, they are out, so if you want them, act quickly.
Shop Amazon – $6 for Conde Nast Traveler All Access + Free Weekender Bag
Oh my gosh it’s almost Halloween! One of my cats saw my keyboard cord flopping around and suddenly I had a cat hanging just by a single paw with his claws on one hand stuck in my belly. OUCH.
How about some free and fun freebies and other valuable offers? (these re time limited, and may be expired if you read this much later than the posting date.)
- There’s free Sheba Catfood, Tena products, and Loreal Paris Color Vibrancy samples over at the Walmart site. CLICK HERE.
- This one IS NOT FREE, but if you like Starbucks, and have a good friend that will do this WITH YOU, you can each score $10 in Starbucks cards for $5 each. Details of the Starbuck’s Twitter offer is here. It is still live at 5am as I am writing this.
- With the economy being like it is, who can’t use some free Astroglide? There’s a free sample here.
- Free (or nearly free) Lindt chocolate makes my day. The big bars are $2.12 and 2.23 at my local Walmart. It’s been free at some of the drugstores too- it’s a great coupon if you get the bars. This coupon is for $2.00 off. Print 2!
If for some reason it shows up as print limit reached, reopen it, unclip it, then clip it and try it again.
- There’s a free year’s subscription to JET magazine HERE.
- There’s a free subscription to W Magazine at Rewards Gold. There’s a simple little survey, it’s not long.
- There’s a free subscription to Travel & Leisure at Reward’s Gold. Click here to take that little survey and get it.
- There’s a free subscription to SELF MAGAZINE at Reward’s Gold as well. Click here for it.
- It’s a great time to try a free subscription to Amazon Prime. If you already shop there, their free shipping minimum just increased to $35 an order. If you don’t like it, it’s VERY EASY to cancel. You cancel online, under MY ACCOUNT with the click of a button. We love ours and find it saves us money. With Prime, you can:
Click here for the free 30 day trial.
- Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes with titles for everyone
- Borrow books from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping with no minimum order size
- There’s a free subscription to Family Circle at Mercury Magazines. Click here. There survey is longer, especially if you get the free trade publications they offer, and they are geared more towards people that work outside of the home. I have got free magazines from them in the past with no bill and no spam though.
- Techy types out there might like Free Disk Image 6 Pro (FULL VERSION)
It’s available here. You can use this to image your hard disk.
I hope you’ve found something that will brighten today or a future day for you. I love getting free stuff in the mail and trying new things.
Time Limited Offer
While supplies last, get a free subscription to Popular Science Magazine.
There are also a few other offerings now, but most of them are digital.
I’ve got several free magazines though this site, with no problems and no spam.
Time Limited Offer
August 28, 2011
Here’s the link: http://www.rewardscountry.com/mags/w/rc_w_magazine_pg1.htm
Take an easy mascara survey with a couple of quick reviews and get a free subscription to W Fashion Magazine from RewardsCountry.com. I’ve used this service several times and received the magazines and haven’t experienced any problems with spam from them.
They ask for 2 mascara reviews that are 50 words. Here’s a free word count site: http://www.wordcounttool.com/ to make it easier. 50 words isn’t a lot!
They do this to keep subscription numbers up. That in turn helps them get advertisers. I’m really not even sure how much they care about the actual surveys and reviews, but it’s a little thing they do to keep it from being exactly ‘free’ so they don’t have to say they gave them away. That’s the way I understand it. W is a really good magazine if you enjoy high fashion. They often have celebrity interviews and fashion shots as well.
I thought my friends that sell clothing might like this one. 🙂